U.S. Congress passed landmark legislation that mandates critical infrastructure providers and federal agencies promptly report cyberattacks and ransomware payments to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Series Part 1: The Basics of Cyber Risk Management for Critical Infrastructure Executives and Board Directors
- Agencies Warn of Cyber Threats Targeting ICS/SCADA Devices
- The Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act
- Supply Chain/Third Party Breaches – Your New #1 Highest Cyber Risk
- Incident Response & Recovery Plans