Our experts understand your business model and serve as an extension of your team to deliver customized technical and financial solutions.
Stay on top of emerging news and updates in the industry with the best resources and knowledge experts on your side.
- Meet all your Energy, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals with a thorough analysis of your current systems and a proven framework to make you sustainable, resourceful, and profitable in the long run.
Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) Optimization
- Regardless of whether you have a commercial, industrial, or institutional project, optimize your DER solutions for both in-front-of and behind-the-meter applications.
Non-Wire Alternatives (NWAs)
- Avoid costly infrastructure changes and reduce greenhouse gas emissions through resiliency measures such as Demand Response, Solar Generation, Combined Heat and Power Generation (CHP), Battery Storage, and others.
Keep track of the right electricity market indicators to maximize your operational efficiency and your profits.
Maximize your asset profit margins with day-ahead and intra-day asset scheduling, hedging sales, strategic procurement and execution powered through proprietary forecasting methodologies. Our ISO/RTO trained, experienced and certified team represents your generation assets on a 24/7 basis and takes the lead on FERC, NERC, and other governmental reporting.
Lead, facilitate, and manage your entry into the wholesale supply chain with our complete load management services. Enjoy significant cost reductions without changing your daily operations or risk tolerance.
Determine the best procurement options with our latest generation and load forecasting methodologies and modeling scenarios, designed to give you the most flexible and nuanced solutions while still considering cost, reliability, and regulation.
Planning & Operations
From planning in the office to overseeing construction in the field, be confident that our decades of knowledge and technical experience will translate to smooth operations across your entire company.
Our expert instructors offer training both on-site and at our office locations on important topics such as:
- Introduction to Electricity & Power Systems
- Distributed Energy Resource Fundamentals
- Distributed Energy Resources Integration